The Course Includes:
- Review of Levels 1 & 2
- Discussion on Level 3 practice and what it means to be a Reiki 'master'.
- Receive your Shinpiden Attunement
- Receive the Master Symbol
- Practise session to experience and work with the new energy
- Shinpiden Techniques and Meditations
- Experience the mantra and it's use in therapy
Day 2 - Learning to Attune Others
- Discussion on Western Style Attunements and how they differ from the Eastern tradition
- Performing Reiju - learn to give Reiju Blessing
- The First Degree Attunement
- The Second Degree Attunement
- The Master Attunement
- Practise session attuning each other
Day 3 - Putting it All Together
- Receive Reiju
- Review of Level 3 any questions and points that have come up in practice
- Practice session of your choice*
Course Investment £495.00
Includes pre course study instruction, in person class and ongoing support, regular healing development group is also available for practice sessions.
*this can be tailored specifically to your area of interest or to develop key skills.